- Learn the exceptions. When selling gems, you don’t always have to sell by ones, yellow gems can sell by the twenties on my server but not often.
- Experiment. Preferably on a Wednesday, test your market by being the lowest seller and posting in different stack numbers.
- If you have bulk, consider other methods. Selling 500 gems one at a time is possible, but its a pain. If you have other options, such as trade chat, use them.
- Sell in different sizes simultaneously. If you can move bars in groups of 5 and groups of twenty, list up both stack sizes!
- Avoid the strange numbers. While numbers like one and twenty are great, strange numbers don’t do as well. 13 and 8 are strange numbers and I will pay extra to not have my stacks thrown off.
I hope you guys found these tips helpful! Go out there and put these to work in your auction house and let me know how it goes. If you have any tips you have found helpful, let me know in the comments bellow, and don’t forget, you can always find me on Twitter.