- Don’t go overboard. If you list up dozens of auctions expecting your low bids to beat out the competition, your mailbox may be full of returns.
- Know your market. If you are playing around in a market you aren’t used to, be weary, low bidding on things like glyphs can really crash a market for everyone.
- Never go bellow what you will take. The lower you post your bids, the better your chances of being seen and getting burned.
- Small markets don’t work. If you are one of a dozen, this method usually won’t work.
- You can always cancel. If you feel like you are going to lose on the low bid system, don’t forget that you can always cancel. You lose the deposit, but it could save you more in the long run.
I hope you guys found these tips helpful! Go out there and put these to work in your auction house and let me know how it goes. If you have any tips you have found helpful, let me know in the comments bellow, and don’t forget, you can always find me on Twitter.